Re: KyuTech concerts in November

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: KyuTech concerts in November
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 05:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I think Kamiya Akira's next event is 11/3.
> No tickets required, as it is at the top of a department
> stores.. but the weather better be good.

And if you're lucky you'll see Kelly, my seiyuu-in-training friend.  (^_^)

> Jim, no cameras, recording equipment.  Yes, they do search.

They took mine from me at the Voogie's Event!

(was my first look at Sakura Tange.  Very nice!)

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs