Re: KyuTech concerts in November

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: KyuTech concerts in November
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 05:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 30 Aug 1996, Jim Ramberg wrote:

> According to Hitoshi Doi:
> >P.S. I wonder if Joe is already lined for tomorrow's event.
> >  It's starting to rain a little.. (^_^;;)
>
> Well, hope he doesn't catch cold then. Being sneezy and feverish
> at a concert isn't fun (* unless; of course; the seiyuu in question
> makes you sneezy and feverish :-) *).

Well, they didn't sing, so you can't call it a concert.  But Aya did
impressions of all the Voogie's Angel seiyuu!  It kind of reminded me of
the old Arsenio Hall show, and the "Master Impressionist" skits.

But I did wait for the book siging (17 hours, all nighter!)  The cutest
sight of the day was this little girl (looked 11 or 12) decked out in a
Skuld shirt running into line.  I think she ended up being #99 of 100!
Anyhow, later her and another girl Oono-san was talking with earlier came
up to me, and she starting saying "Wow, you're an Aya fan too!"  Her eyes
were sparkling like those anime characters, as if I was some kind of
celebrity or something!  Then she showed me some pictures she had of her
doing cosplay as Skuld!  Too cute for words!

Then she showed me some Aya pictures, and finally one of Inoue Kikuko.
She said she had that because "my dad likes her".  So I was thinking that
this must have been Hitoshi's daughter visiting from ten years in the
future.  (^_^)

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs