Re: Second Chance (TV show)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jim Ramberg <ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Second Chance (TV show)
date Tue, 3 Sep 1996 17:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
According to Wayde Higuchi:

>On Tue, 3 Sep 1996, Jim Ramberg wrote:
>
>> I got the chance to watch the tail end of a subtitled Japanese
>> drama from TBS (* as in Tokyo*) called "Second Chance" (Sunday night
>> KTSF 9-10).
>> The basic premise; at least from what I can figure ; is two single parent
>> families (* father with a really bratty daughter and three boys
>> with an older woman. She says that they are her sons; but they
>> call her Haru-chan in private which makes me think that she is
oops: typo. I guess i am too used to using chan when typing :-)

>Haruko is the mother of the three boys.  Her husband died while the
>children were still young, so the two older boys have helped her with the
>household chores and have come to think of themselves as her equal (which
>is why they refer to her as either "Haruko" or "Haru-san").

Sugoi. First time I have seen this. Interesting that those
kids could be so bold as to do that. Nice shoji on her bedroom
door too .

I assume that you seem to know  alot about this series that you
are either a fan or this series  is rather popular in Japan?
Do you know for how many episodes it runs ?

Thanks

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Jim and Joanna's Wedding: October 5, 1996

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs