Re: [kigurumi] Sailor Stars show

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: [kigurumi] Sailor Stars show
date Wed, 14 Aug 1996 21:30:58 +0800 (WST)
At 02:11 96/08/14 -0700, Joe Petrow wrote:
>After the SM show she said they were having a quiz at 2:00 (different
>from last time...kids got on stage and went to one side or the other
>depending on whether they thought the answer was true or false)  So
>when the SM show ended, I ran out, bought a portable camera, and came
>back.  I then proceded to use nearly the whole thing up taking pictures
>of her during the quiz show.  (^_^;;)
>
>A couple of minutes after it was done, I was getting a drink of water,
>and she came up to me!  She asked me who I was taking pictures of, and I
>said, "Uh...you"  When she asked me why I said something about her having
>a great voice and wanted some picutes^H^H^H^H^H^H^H to remember her by
>when she became a famous seiyuu.  Or something like that anyway.  (^_^;)

Ohhhh what a smoothie...

>Anyhow, we ended up talking for a while and she was really nice.  She
>said she had lived in Chicago for a couple years (her English was a
>little bit better than my Japanese...)  When I said I worked for Hitachi
>she really freaked out, and said she worked for Hitachi a couple of years
>ago herself!  She had to get ready for the next show, but we exchanged
>phone numbers, and said she'd be willing to help me out with my Japanese
>sometime.  (^_^)  I stayed to see her work the 3:00 show, then after
>waiting for a few minutes I left.  But she said she was working there
>again Friday, so I may have to get come again and check out some kids
>show I've never heard of... (^_^;)

And thus Aya became available... ^_^

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs