Re: [kigurumi] Sailor Stars show

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: [kigurumi] Sailor Stars show
date Wed, 14 Aug 1996 21:30:55 +0800 (WST)
At 02:13 96/08/14 -0700, Joe Petrow wrote:
>> I can imagine Joe's reaction to hearing that ("Who's touching
Aya-chan???"). ^_^

>That wasn't Ami-chan, that was Sailor Mercury!  What really surprised me
>was that when the alien tried to get away by saying there was a really
>cool looking guy up in the sky, it fooled not only Usagi but Ami as well!

Well, from the start of Stars, Ami-chan has been a lot more "attentive" to
such things. I nearly died laughing in episode 173 (the bouncing scene with
all the girls, and Ami-chan, halfway through the bounce realises what she's
doing)... ^_^

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs