Re: [kigurumi] Sailor Stars show

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [kigurumi] Sailor Stars show
date Wed, 14 Aug 1996 02:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Joe Petrow wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, Michael Studte wrote:
>
> > >[When Mercury was getting tickled, she stopped singing.. so I think
> > >Hisakawa Aya sang this for this show, and it wasn't just taken off
> > >the CD..  but I'm not sure.]
> >
> > I can imagine Joe's reaction to hearing that ("Who's touching Aya-chan???"). ^_^

> That wasn't Ami-chan, that was Sailor Mercury!  What really surprised me
              ^^^^^^^^

Of course, what I meant to say was that wasn't Aya-chan.  The kigurumi
are good enough so that you really think of them as their anime
counterparts, not the seiyuu behind them.

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -      "Demo sukebe nan da kedo ne!"     -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs