Re: Hello!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Keijo Virta <kevirta@cc.helsinki.fi>
subject Re: Hello!
date Wed, 7 Aug 1996 09:31:08 +0300 (EET DST)
On Wed, 7 Aug 1996, Knight of the Black Rose wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering what A!MG CDs I should get if I wanted good songs.

I personally liked the Singles!
There is many good songs..singed with all Goddessess.

> I heard mention of Hayashibara's new CD and Slayers songs.  Do you think they
> might put some of her songs from anime on one CD?  It'd be nice to do a Megumi
> Collection or something similar.

That would be something to me to want too. I loved Slayers.
Megumi does some good voices...   ^_^
Not to mention the opening song..

> Thanks if anyone can help!

I hope this helps..even a bit!

> ----------   \ /   "Unbelievable!"               Heroes Never        \ /
> Darksphere   (|)   - Sakura Yamazaki                  Die            (|)
> --KotBR---                         #TSakikoAS#01
> I saw the Darkness, <>  Dirty Pair * U.Y. * Nadia * Slayers * M.I. * Iczer-One
> and it was bright.  <>  * Gold Digger * Ghost * Lady Death * Mutant Chronicles
> Darkworld http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~aefigueroa (Grandis, Ran, Soth, & more!)

Ataru

Search field Search string

archive list