Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
subject Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96
date Wed, 3 Jul 96 17:21:19 PDT
Jeff Okamoto <okamoto@hpcc123.corp.hp.com> wrote:

> > Orikasa Ai had her hair tied in a bun and she wore a full kimono!
> > The kimono was blue-green and had dragonfly designs on it.
>
> Actually, it is only a yukata.  After she had finished her Sci-Fi Channel
> TV interview, I asked her about it.  The sash is goldenrod.

I thought kimonos are thicker than yutakas?  Orikasa Ai's kimino/yutaka seemed
to be made of heavy material.  Aren't yutakas made of thin fine cotton?
What is the difference between a kimono and a yutaka?

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Mitsuishi Kotono fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs