Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
subject Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96
date Tue, 2 Jul 96 09:38:22 PDT
"John Yoon" <jyoon@mcs.com> wrote:

> > Ai-chan and Yumi-chan were great!  And thank you so very much, Pioneer, for
> > bringing the seiyuu over, and more, letting us take so many shots of the
> > seiyuu!  yay!  I'm in love!
>
> <sigh>  Gosh, I wish that I could have gone.. ;_;  Did either one give
> any indication that they would be interested in making a return
> visit to one of the cons next year?

Nope, no indication one way or the other.

According to Jeff Okamoto though, this was their first US con, and their first
trip to the US.

> > Interestingly, Ai's voice sounds very different from Ryoko.  She also sounds
> > very playful and humorous.
>
> Hmm.. in the little interviews with the seiyuu at the end of one of the
> Tenchi LDs, her voice sounded pretty close to how she sounds as Ryoko.
> Is it something like Tomizawa Michie who seems to like to throw her voice
> around for effect?

I think Ryoko's voice is lower than Orikasa Ai's normal voice.  Orikasa Ai
also mentioned (I think) that she tries to be angry when playing Ryoko.

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Mitsuishi Kotono fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs