Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Jose R. Bucud" <jrbucud@cts.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96
date Mon, 1 Jul 1996 23:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 1 Jul 1996 ktoh@td2cad.intel.com wrote:

> * I first saw the seiyuu as they walked past us to get to the convention hall.
>   I was waiting in line with Yuchou, and belatedly realized that they were
>   they were Ai-san and Yumi-san.  By the time I'd whipped out my camera,
>   they'd gone out of range! (;_;)  But wait, god must have been smiling,
>   'cos Ai-san and Yumi-san turned around, and walked back past us!
>   (the other door to the hall was locked).  I took 1 picture of Yumi-san,
>   and tried to get one of Ai-san, but my flash refused to work!  I'd
>   forgotten to load a fresh battery for my flash!  Kenny no baka!  (;_;)

I saw them too walking the hall! And you know what. The first time I saw
them was when I was processing the badges for some of the English Tenchi
actors (Washu and some others) while Orikasa and Takada were heading to
the Pioneer video room. I sent a friend to in after them so she could see
what they look at but it was too dark for her to see them.

Jose

             | Jose R. Bucud        email: jrbucud@cts.com   |
             | url: http://www.free.cts.com/crash/j/jrbucud  |

Search field Search string