Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net>
subject Re: Tenchi Seiyuu at AE96
date Mon, 1 Jul 1996 14:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
> Jimmy Chan <jimmyc@genesisnetwork.net> wrote:
> > The event started late, so people had a chance to photograph the voice
> > actors before they took the stage.  Takada Yumi wore a blue short-sleeved
> > shirt with butterfly and ladybug designs and white pants.  Her hair was up
> > in two bundles, one on each side.  Orikasa Ai had her hair tied in a bun and
> > she wore a full kimono!  The kimono was blue-green and had dragonfly designs
> > on it.
> Ai-san wore a gold obi.

According to Peter Evans, thats her usual outfit at conventions.

> > Ai: Seiyuu singing is recent...  Please buy my CD!
> > The American Ryoko said that she didn't have a good voice for singing.  But,
> > Ai complemented her on her voice.  Someone suggested a Karaoke contest.
> > Ai: I'll take her on anytime!
> According to Orikasa Ai, her second CD will be coming out sometime this year.
> Also, she said that nowadays it's quite normal for seiyuu to also release
> song albums.

It will actually be Ai-chan's *4th* CD (counting her CDrom).

> BTW, Orikasa Ai has now overtaken Hisakawa Aya in my top 3 list.

Ori-p has always been #1 for me :-) I was fortunate enough to get my cd
signed ^^;  (and my Takada Yumi CD ^^);

Orikasa Ai shrine, anyone?  m(__)m

-Dan

Search field Search string