Re: [event] Saint Tail Seiyuu Collection - 1996.05.15

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [event] Saint Tail Seiyuu Collection - 1996.05.15
date Sat, 8 Jun 1996 17:07:42 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 7 Jun 1996 ktoh@td2cad.intel.com wrote:

> Looks like Joe has made the transition from an "only-Aya" seiyuu otaku
> to a "general" seiyuu otaku ^_^;

Not really.  I join these Japanese ML's mainly to practice my own reading
comprehension.  As I was not very impressed with the "Cherry" album, I
don't think I'll be anything more than a lurker on that list.

> > It seems about three times as active as the Hisakawa Aya list...
>
> Joe, does this mean that you like Tomo 3 times as much as Aya now?  ^_^;;

With logic like this, how did you ever get into the computer industry?  :p

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -      "Demo sukebe nan da kedo ne!"     -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs