Re: [event] Saint Tail Seiyuu Collection - 1996.05.15

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
subject Re: [event] Saint Tail Seiyuu Collection - 1996.05.15
date Fri, 7 Jun 96 16:52:16 PDT
Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> > | Joined that list a couple days ago.  He seems like a nice guy...

Looks like Joe has made the transition from an "only-Aya" seiyuu otaku
to a "general" seiyuu otaku ^_^;

> > You're on a Japanese ML that I'm not on.. (^_^;)
>
> You seem to be well known over there too.  Everybody from that list
> that's e-mailed me has asked if I know you.  (^_^;)

Everyone knows Hitoshi! ^_^

> It seems about three times as active as the Hisakawa Aya list...

Joe, does this mean that you like Tomo 3 times as much as Aya now?  ^_^;;

BTW, is there also a Kotono ML?

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Mitsuishi Kotono fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs