Re: [radio] various Shiny Nights

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [radio] various Shiny Nights
date Thu, 6 Jun 1996 12:41:15 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Jeff Okamoto wrote:

> > AV could be either Audio-Video or Adult-Video - I'm guessing Adult Video.
>
> Yes, AV means Adult Video.
>
> I wonder if any seiyuu otakus have seen "Hisakawa Aya" on an AV and
> immediately died from blood loss from the nose.

I'm just wondering how the seiyuu Hisakawa Aya got this information, and
what other comments she had on the subject (like actually denying that
they were one and the same. ^_^;)

If you thought being a seiyuu fan was expensive, those videos can cost
upwards of 15000 yen apiece...

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs