Re: [CD] Breath of air - Hidaka Noriko

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jimmy Chan <JimmyC@gnn.com>
subject Re: [CD] Breath of air - Hidaka Noriko
date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 17:07:56 -0700
At 10:39 PM 6/1/96 -0400, Albert Tanone wrote:
>On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Jimmy Chan wrote:
>
>> According to the insert, it's supposed to make you calm, be generous to your
>> friends, and encourage you to challenge new things.
>
>Be generous to your friends?
>
>Smell it, Jimmy!
>
>Now, buy me a CD of my choice.
>
>^_^

Well, uh, due to a strong bout of Hey Fever, my nose doesn't work too good...
Back when all the plumbing was clear, I did take a whiff.  Had a light,
tingly scent.  Nice.

I will be going to the convention at the end of the month.  If there's
anything you can't find, let me know and I'll check for you.

My shopping list has more seiyuu things than anime things now!

Jimmy Chan              Sailor Moon says, "See Ya!  A He Ha"  /\^_^/\
JimmyC@gnn.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited