Re: Thank you, K Toh no Kotono no Koto

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
subject Re: Thank you, K Toh no Kotono no Koto
date Fri, 31 May 96 18:11:31 PDT
> From: Albert Tanone <atanone@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
>
> On Thu, 30 May 1996, Joe Petrow wrote:
>
> > Or entice the head guy with video games that allow him to simulate
> > raising a daughter!  (He is still a long way from finishing his first game!)
>
> Last I checked, he'll be happy enough "simulating raising a daughter"
> with a certain seiyuu. ^_^

I'd rather be "raising a daughter" with a certain seiyuu in real life
instead of just simulating it ^_^;;;;;

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Mitsuishi Kotono fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs