Re: [radio] Shiny Night - 1996.04.13

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [radio] Shiny Night - 1996.04.13
date Fri, 3 May 1996 11:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 3 May 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> | Actually, when going back to look over all of those pictures (thanks for
> | giving me an excuse to do so!), there are three pictures of Aya
> | sleeping:  one in the beanbag, one on the couch, and one sitting at the
> | table.  Three pictures of Aya sleeping, and not one of anybody else!  So
> | I have a feeling that the work done on that album was not divided
> | equally...(^_^)
>
> Yes.. Aya must have been sleeping while the others were recording. (^_^)

	Eheh... well, as long as she does her part... ^_^;;

> Oh, Aya came back from Italy, and she talked a little about her
> trip on last weeks Shiny Night..  I guess she really likes to talk
> about going to the bathroom and such (in the car!). (^_^;;)

	Wait... going to the bathroom, in a car!?! O-o

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited