Re: Anime Expo '96 Seiyuus are...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Albert Tanone <atanone@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
subject Re: Anime Expo '96 Seiyuus are...
date Thu, 2 May 1996 00:40:31 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 2 May 1996, Peter Evans wrote:

> 	why? Because if she didn't, you wouldn't have to go?

Of course! Not that I can go anyway. But it'd make me feel better. ^_^;

> | Maybe I won't feel so bad now..
>
> 	Actually, Ai's singing is quite good. they'll need big heavy
> 	bodyguards to keep the fans^H^H^H^Hdrooling savages back.

Read what I said. "Unlikely that there's a concert" so I won't feel soo
bad. If Ai is going to sing at the convention, I'd go into depression
right now.

I like her singing too. I don't know about Yumi (in regard to the TV
Tenchi ED, I've heard people who say she can sing to those who say she
can't sing) but Ai is one of my favorite singer ever since I heard her
sing in .. like I know what this CD is. ^_^;; Blue Seed Super Variety CD
or some such. A drama CD with the main BS cast singing every other track.

> 	on my salary? I have enough problems now without going to see
> 	anime-animals in california.

Which Kyoko-san are we talking about? @.@;; What's your salary got to do
with Hikami Kyoko? ^_^;;

...Pascal but not P-Chan