Re: Anime Expo '96 Seiyuus are...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Albert Tanone <atanone@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
subject Re: Anime Expo '96 Seiyuus are...
date Thu, 2 May 1996 00:30:15 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 2 May 1996, Michael Studte wrote:

> It is unlikely (read: impossible) I will be able to fly halfway around
> the world for the Expo...

Don't feel so bad about it. I'm gonna be on the same continent and those
two are gonna be crowded by some dumb fans who've never even seen a
Japanese before. (Boy, am I getting cynical or what? ^_^;; )

> Why couldn't they get someone I don't care so much about, like Yokoyama
> Chisa...? Damn, damn, double-damn!

Why couldn't they just bring back the stupid Viz dub actresses?

> Got a spare airline ticket?

I was hoping they'd give free airline tickets to those who volunteer for
the expo.. ^_^;

(Maybe Pioneer can make them visit my place! We've got the Space Camp HQ
and NASA museum here!) ^_^

...Pascal

Search field Search string

archive list