Re: Anime Expo '96 Seiyuus are...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Anime Expo '96 Seiyuus are...
date Wed, 1 May 1996 21:25:46 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 2 May 1996, Peter Evans wrote:

> | > So.... Who's coming to Expo?
> | <shrug> It's not like Kyoko-san's coming over. ^_^;;
>
> 	on my salary? I have enough problems now without going to see
> 	anime-animals in california.

Just cut your camera/film expenses from 60% of your income to 40%, and
you'll have plenty of cash to spare to come here!  (^_^;)

(Joe is currently wondering how much cash he can get for his out of state
Christine automobile...^_^;;)

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs