Re: Straight Facial Features

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Straight Facial Features
date Wed, 1 May 1996 09:21:37 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 26 Apr 1996 ktoh@td2cad.intel.com wrote:

> > From: Albert Tanone <atanone@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
> >
> > On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Jeff Okamoto wrote:
> >
> > > However, I'll admit that compared to Kikuko's more curved facial features,
> > > Aya's straighter facial features are more striking to me.
> >

> Aya's straighter facial features makes her look a bit on the stern side to me.
> It's a good thing she's always smiling though.

	Aya? Always smiling? Er... not really... most of the stuff I've
seen her in, other than some of the live videos, have her looking a
little sad, actually... so when she is smiling, it's kind of a treat. ^_^;

> > I was watching (again, for the umpteenth time) some making of Blue Seed
> > "documentary" type video and my younger brother walked into the living
> > room when Kotono-san was being interviewed in the video..
> >
> > "Hey, she looks cute. At least better than the others."
> > "Why?"
> > "Her face is actually less round than the others. It's more oval."
> >
> > (FYI, Kenny. When I showed him the newsletter with Kotono's picture on
> > the front, his comment was, "Hey, she looks good." He was surprised when
> > I told him that's the same person he saw on the video. But, to quote him,
> > "I'm just an anime fan, not an anime freak." So don't worry about having
> > a competition. ^_-;; )
> >

> I'm not sure which statement I should be outraged at ^_^;;

	Eheh...

> On the one hand, it seems that your brother just called all of us here
> "anime freaks".  Plus, the "at least better than the others" seems to
> imply that all seiyuu are not cute (except Kotono ^_^;;).

	Oi! I am NOT an anime freak... I'm a seiyu freak. ^_-

> Which perhaps goes to show that seiyuu-addiction is an acquired taste ^_^;

	Eheh...

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited