Re: K-books and La Sirene

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: K-books and La Sirene
date Wed, 3 Apr 1996 10:38:34 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 4 Apr 1996, CuSO4 wrote:

> Christian Balzer wrote:
> > And it's really strange, but that Ami-chan & Mako-chan combination is
> > so popular, they're my favorite ones/combination, too. ^_^;;
>
> You are quite right, most doujinsji use this combination.  I wonder why.
> Another popular pair is Haruka and Michiru, but that is the obvious pair.
> I once saw a strange pair, Ami (actually it's Usagi tranformed to Ami using
> the transform pen) and Usagi (actually it's Luna transformed to Usaggi also
> using the transform pen).

I have two separate doujinshi stories of Ami and Usagi where Usagi
transforms in a guy (looks like Usagi, just different plumbing) and they
do ecchi things.  Wouldn't be surprised to see it again someday...

> Well, enough H_H here.

Here too... (^_^;)

Joe Petrow
joepet@server.berkeley.edu