Re: K-books and La Sirene

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: K-books and La Sirene
date Wed, 3 Apr 1996 09:53:37 +0200 (MET DST)
Michael Studte wrote:

>At 12:21 96/04/02 +0200, you wrote:
>>I'll be in Tokyo next week and stay in the Kimi Ryokan...
>
>You'll enjoy it!

I intend to. ^_-

>When you walk from Ikebukuro station to the hotel, take note of the
>advertising boards held by the guys on the corners. I would have liked to
>visit the "Parody Club" (Ami-chan and Mako-chan). ^_^

Ahahahaha, I won't be totally alone, but maybe I can send Linda and her
boyfriend to do some shopping while I go there with Peter. ^_-
And it's really strange, but that Ami-chan & Mako-chan combination is
so popular, they're my favorite ones/combination, too. ^_^;;

>I updated Peter's directions from his translation of the Cult Guide. His
>directions were "Near Animate"... Since I couldn't find Animate, but DID
>find this, I decided to rewrite this...

I wish I could locate those, somehow my old cult guide seems to have
disappeared in the pile here. Oh well, lots of friends there to guide me. ^_^

>Here they are: (this ought to be worth a few points ^_^)

Hehe, they are, thanks a lot!

Dewa,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited