Re: Kikuko getting married in May

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: Kikuko getting married in May
date Wed, 3 Apr 1996 09:55:47 +0200 (MET DST)
Staffan Henningsson wrote:

>>I'm leaving in a week from now. Or more precisely, I'll be drunk
>>enuff by this time to start harrassing the cute Cathay Pacific
>>stewardesses, bwhahahahaha. (Jodan, I don't get agressive when drunk
>>nor do I harrass people...)
>oh..Traveled with Cathay before? Are they good?
Not personally, but a friend who works for Lufthansa likes them and also
praises the good technical condition of their planes...

>I was on their contest page and filled out the form and they did as they
>promissed and sent info when relevant to me :)
Hehehe. Lucky...

>I'm making my FIRST trip outside of Sweden on my own in a week ^^;;
Ganbatte ne! I every aspect! ^_-

Jaa,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited