Re: K-books and La Sirene

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: K-books and La Sirene
date Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:17:00 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, CuSO4 wrote:

> Michael Studte wrote:
> > When you walk from Ikebukuro station to the hotel, take note of the
> > advertising boards held by the guys on the corners. I would have liked to
> > visit the "Parody Club" (Ami-chan and Mako-chan). ^_^
>
> That would be very expensive.  CB, please try and let us know.  H_H

Boku mo.  On my next trip I think I'll set aside Y100000 on this alone.  H_H

> One more shop near Kimi Ryokan : AILD, an LD shop having 1F (i.e. ground
> floor) dedicated to anime.  It is in the back alley just behind McDonad /
> Matsu-ya near the Western exit (i.e. Tobu side) of the station (Kimi's
> side).

Doh!  I thought I had this area covered too!  Oh well...

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs