Re: Aya in Italy

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Aya in Italy
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 11:26:47 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 1 Apr 1996 ktoh@td2cad.intel.com wrote:

> Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> >
> > It seems like Hisakawa Aya will be going to Italy in April
> > to take pictures for her picture book that will be going
> > on sale at the end of this year.
>
> Joe-kun,
>
> I hear that there are great job opportunities in Italy!
> Seems to me that now's the time to go search for a new job... ^_^;;

Yes, I'm sure it will be no problem getting a job and moving to somewhere
in Italy some time this month.  But the way things are going, by the time
I get there I will be watching the photo shoot of Mrs. Aya Micelli.  :-\

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs