Re: Kikuko getting married in May

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Kikuko getting married in May
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 09:31:39 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Michael Studte writes:
> | At 23:36 96/03/30 +0900, you wrote:
> | >Kikuko announced that she will be getting married in May.
> |
> | <stunned silence>
> |
> | Are you okay? (I mean that sincerely...)
>
> I hope I can recover by the time CB gets here..

See, that's one advantage that we here in America (and I guess most other
English speaking countries) have over you is that our press would have
long since found out that Kikuko was seeing somebody, and thus the
annoucement that she was getting married would not have been such a shock
(well, there was the Michael and Lisa Marie thing, but that was a sham to
begin with...)

Of course, I haven't finished reading my mail yet, so I'm still not
convinced that this is not all just an elaborately planned April Fool's
Day joke (if so, it's an awesome one at that!)

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs