Re: Marriage

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@sage.wt.com.au>
subject Re: Marriage
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 23:10:30 +0800 (WST)
At 23:26 96/04/01 +0900, you wrote:
>| > Marriage has the same girls as Sotsugyou.
>| > Mika, Kiyomi, Reiko, Mami, and Shizuka.  (same seiyuu)
>|
>| <slaps head> Of course, I didn't put 2 and 2 together (Hiromi, Aya...)
>
>Oh, I thought you knew.  This was announced a long time ago..

Never saw anything... ^_^;;

>| Of course this means that I'll absolutely HAVE to get this! ^_^
>
>I think I'm leaning toward Noel.  The pictures looked nice.
>The seiyuu are nice too.  (Sakurai Tomi, Iizuka Mayumi, Iwao Junko)

Yes, tell me more about Noel. There was a very nice picture of it on
Pioneer's web pages... The girl looked very NukuNuku-ish... ^_^

>| <runs around excitedly> Wai wai wai wai! (Dragon Half imitation)
>
>Buying a lot of PS games is just as expensive as buying LDs..
>which I don't do now.

I know. ^_^;;;

>I have enough trouble keeping up with all of the seiyuu CDs.

Which is why I've abandoned trying. I'll stick with LDs and PSX games.

--
| Michael Studte, 46 Hackbridge Way, Bayswater 6053, Australia|
|    PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974   |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs