Re: Kikuko getting married in May

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Kikuko getting married in May
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 11:46:35 +1000 (EST)
> From: Jimmy Chan <JimmyC@gnn.com>
> Subject: Re: Kikuko getting married in May

> At 11:36 PM 3/30/96 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> >Kikuko announced that she will be getting married in May.
> >
> >See the next posting.. a summary of the last broadcast of
> >Ruri Iro Aquarium.
>
> Wow.  Just read this announcement and the summary of the last Ruri Iro Aquarium.

> Not sure how all of you other Kikuko fans are feeling, but...
>
> On the one hand, I am happy that she is marrying her high school sweetheart
> and deciding to improve herself.  On the other hand, I am sad that she is
> now just a little less accessable.

  <snif!>
  What a depressing way to start a Monday.

> Is everyone here as shocked by this news as I am?  I'm sure you guys have
> all been through this before, but this was my first seiyuu crush...  Any
> more info on who the lucky guy is?

  Dr. Tofu?!?!  *shrug*
  Certainly made someones wish come true! ^_^

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs