Re: [CD] for you for me - Aya

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@sage.wt.com.au>
subject Re: [CD] for you for me - Aya
date Wed, 6 Mar 1996 22:51:52 +0800 (WST)
At 20:39 96/03/05 -0800, you wrote:
>On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Mad Mackerel wrote:
>
>> for you for me - Hisakawa Aya
>> VPCG-84272
>
>Is Aya smiling in the picture?  I would like to have at least one album
>of Aya with a picture of her smiling on the cover...

Speaking of Aya... The next issue of the CFC newsletter (out in about a
month) will feature a short review of PURE. Any of the Aya-taku want to
write an article on Aya herself (you can write it as positively slanted as
you like; either about her roles, seeing her in person, or her voice itself).

--
| Michael Studte, 46 Hackbridge Way, Bayswater 6053, Australia|
|    PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974   |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs