date Wed, 6 Mar 96 13:54:22 JST
> From: Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
>
> On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Mad Mackerel wrote:
>
> > Cover is plain white, with "for you for me, Aya" written in gold. The
> > back cover appeared to be less plain, as it has a picture of Aya. On
> > closer investigation, this is also on a bit of paper so the back cover
> > is plain white.
>
> Is Aya smiling in the picture?  I would like to have at least one album
> of Aya with a picture of her smiling on the cover...

Like I said, the both covers were plain white except for the gold
lettering. Another quick look through the booklet reveals that she
has a big smile in 3 of the pictures.

<<< Mad Mackerel >>>

Twinkle twinkle hard disk light, do I have to wait all night?
Why on earth are you so slow? Why don't Windows 9 5 go?
Twinkle twinkle hard disk light, need more ram to be all right.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs