Re: [CD] for you for me - Aya

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [CD] for you for me - Aya
date Tue, 5 Mar 1996 20:39:44 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Mad Mackerel wrote:

> for you for me - Hisakawa Aya
> VPCG-84272
> Released... er... last Friday. Ah, March 1st.
> 3000 yen
> 10 tracks.
>
> The CD comes in a book style case. Cardboard covers, booklet bound
> into the front part, cd holder in the back.
>
> Cover is plain white, with "for you for me, Aya" written in gold. The
> back cover appeared to be less plain, as it has a picture of Aya. On
> closer investigation, this is also on a bit of paper so the back cover
> is plain white.

Is Aya smiling in the picture?  I would like to have at least one album
of Aya with a picture of her smiling on the cover...

> 7, In kitchen this time. She is wearing a red & white striped top, and
> a red apron. It looks like she is baking a cake, holding a whisk in
> one hand and a large glass bowl in the other. Her hair is arranged
> into two ponytails (or whatever they are called). Very cute.

I don't think I've seen her hair like this before.  I'm looking forward
to it!

> Inside is a bit of paper. Grabbing the nearest person in my office to
> translate, it appears that if you collect vouchers, you can exchange
> them into a free gift. I was told it was a binder. One voucher came in
> her latest single, and another voucher will be in Aya Mail 4. Just
> stick those vouchers onto the card in this CD, post and wait...

I may have to get the CD single now too!  (^_^;)

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs