Re: A question

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Peter Evans <peter@gol.com>
subject Re: A question
date Tue, 05 Mar 1996 23:33:30 +0900
Jack A. Shot wrote:
> Greetings,

> I've been going back to some old tapes lately and listening to music I
> had pulled off various videos recently, and I came up with one song that
> I just have to ask about.

	Ah, aha ... that happens to me too, usually its Enka though, which
	causes Hitoshi to threaten me with the loaded banana.

> I'm wondering about the closing song in "Sol Bianca."  Does anyone know
> who sings it? (that they'll admit ;) )  Also, is the soundtrack for this
> OAV still available anywhere?  I've tried some of the major places to
> find it, but without success.  Thanks.

	I think Sol B was ~91, so statistically, the soundtrack will have
	been automatically deleted by the manufacturer. Since it really didnt
	do that well. there is a strong chance of finding it lurking in a
	shop for the past couple of years. I wouldn't be able to order it
	though.

	Peter
	----*

--
"Otoko ha tsuyoku, onna ha yasashiku ..." ^_u
Urara-Chan Fan Club - Founder Member.      U \ Beh!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs