Re: Aozora Bijotai!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Robert DeLoura <DELOURA@PMEL.NOAA.GOV>
subject Re: Aozora Bijotai!
date Mon, 04 Mar 1996 09:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
Peter wrote:
> Joe Petrow didst scribe thus:
> | bad thing, but facts are facts.  And who is that guy in the picture?
>
> Robert De Loura on this ML(??)

Yep, the guy in the picture (with the grey shirt with vertical stripes) is me.
Of course, everything Peter says about the picture is just something he made
up.  You can tell it's just two pictures scanned next to each other if you look
at the backgrounds.

But I still thought it was funny.  :-)
The dangers of letting Peter take your picture "just to finish off this
roll of film"....  (^_^)

> Im thinking of having a seiyuu ML people who made it here page:
> Name, rank, serial number, eligibility, drool-quotient, hobby,
> tonnage purchased, number of schoolcutes proposed to, number of
> seiyuu met, email address for eligible members of the opposite
> gender and a photo so you can spot them.

More like "a photo so you can avoid them".

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited