Re: Aozora Bijotai! {do not circulate outside this ML}

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Richard Kim <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Aozora Bijotai! {do not circulate outside this ML}
date Mon, 4 Mar 1996 09:18:10 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, Peter Evans wrote:

> Joe Petrow didst scribe thus:
> | On Sun, 3 Mar 1996, Peter Evans wrote:
> | > I was bored, but so was the scanner. You can see the results,
> | > compressed to ~60k each on
>
> | > http://www.fluent.co.jp/newpicutes/
>
> | You sir, are a man with no shame, or humility.  I'm not saying that's a
>
> 	Hai! Sessha de gozaru!

	Oi oi... Sessha, gaman shite... ^_^;

> | bad thing, but facts are facts.  And who is that guy in the picture?
>
> 	Robert De Loura on this ML(??)

	Ah... so, which one of them proposed to him? ^_-

> | It's certainly nobody I recognize having met before...
>
> 	Im thinking of having a seiyuu ML people who made it here page:
>
> 	Name, rank, serial number, eligibility, drool-quotient, hobby,
> 	tonnage purchased, number of schoolcutes proposed to, number of
> 	seiyuu met, email address for eligible members of the opposite
> 	gender and a photo so you can spot them.
>
> 	Any volunteers?

	*foolishly raises his hand* Hai hai! Once I make it back to
Japan(this summer, I believe), then I will be eligible to be in the
'Rogue's Gallery'. ^_^;;
	But... drool-quotient? How does one measure that? ^_^;
	Number of seiyuu met... one can only wish. ^_^;;

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... ATTACK!!"
Home Page URL: http://www.wam.umd.edu/~rickkim/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited