Re: Kasahara Hiroko's Birthday!!!...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: Kasahara Hiroko's Birthday!!!...
date Sat, 2 Mar 1996 20:39:38 +0800 (HKT)
On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Kenta Shinjo wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 96 10:09 PST Anne Gibson said:
> >Kasahara Hiroko-chan's birthday was actually last week, Monday, (2/19) but
> >since I figured I might as well say it now. Are there any other big fans of
> >her around here?
>
> Right here!
> One of the best anime seiyuu singers out there..
> Love her OP songs for Patlabor and Assemble Insert..

Yes, "Condition Green" is very good.  Her voice for Sango in R is very good
too.

Also, if you have manga Taiho Shichauzo, you can find Hiroko's name many
times in the background.

Ja............CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list