Re: Shampoo's Voice acor (actress)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from dhollis@hq.jcic.org (Daniel Hollis)
subject Re: Shampoo's Voice acor (actress)
date Thu, 6 Apr 1995 21:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
> Yung Wong wrote:
> > I was looking through Hitoshi's Voice Actor database and found this:
> > Sakuma Rei (:45W4V%l%$)
> >  Ranma 1/2
> >   Shampoo
> >   little Ho-o-
> > Who is this "little Ho-o-"?  Where did s/he show up?
>
> This is only a guess, since I haven't seen the movie/OAV in question.
> I think "Houou" (or something close to that) means Phoenix.  The third
> Ranma "movie" was about a Phoenix Egg that Kunou put on his head... it hatched
> and started giving Ranma a hard time.
>
> I bet "little Ho-o-" refers to this Phoenix, in the early parts of the
> story (when it was small... it grew later in the episode).

The story appears in Ranma vol. 29, chapter 1. The story is "Kyoufu no
Houou ken". Kunou buys a phoenix egg from an antique shop. The phoenix
which hatches gets a fixation on the first person it sees, which just
happens to be Ranma (^^;

-Dan
Dan Hollis                | Seiyuu Daisuki! |    mokkori.jcic.org servers:
JCIC System Administrator | Orikasa Ai      | http:LPA-HOWTO     (Linux page)
http://www.jcic.org/      | Yokoyama Chisa  | http:SM.html  (SM Records page)
dhollis@hq.jcic.org       |    ("(^_^)")    | Ztalk     (Internet voice mail)

Search field Search string