Re: Shampoo's Voice acor (actress)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Robert DeLoura <DELOURA@PMEL.NOAA.GOV>
subject Re: Shampoo's Voice acor (actress)
date Thu, 06 Apr 1995 09:32:21 -0700 (PDT)
Yung Wong wrote:
> I was looking through Hitoshi's Voice Actor database and found this:
> Sakuma Rei (:45W4V%l%$)
>  Ranma 1/2
>   Shampoo
>   little Ho-o-
> Who is this "little Ho-o-"?  Where did s/he show up?

This is only a guess, since I haven't seen the movie/OAV in question.
I think "Houou" (or something close to that) means Phoenix.  The third
Ranma "movie" was about a Phoenix Egg that Kunou put on his head... it hatched
and started giving Ranma a hard time.

I bet "little Ho-o-" refers to this Phoenix, in the early parts of the
story (when it was small... it grew later in the episode).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs