Re: Hummingbird Final Concert LD

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@yarrow.wt.com.au>
subject Re: Hummingbird Final Concert LD
date Mon, 5 Feb 1996 23:56:25 +0800
At 10:07 96/02/05 -0500, you wrote:
>I finally got this, and watched it happily. :)

Any excuse to watch the LD again... <turns on LD player, the LD is still
inside, of course!>

>	My question is - during the dance sequence, the Hummingbird girls
>were parodying some styles of dance;

Part of it was a repeat performance from their first concert.

>	 they did a) 'abura wa shi pi pi, abura wa shi pi, abura wa shi pi,
>abura no kodomo wa abura wa shi pi pi'
>(I'm not sure on the traanscription on this one - I'm usually too busy
>laughing... it's silly. ^_^;)
>	then b) Hekiru was calling out some sort of old song... 'a hi, a
>hou, a hi, a hou, a do do genki... (I think. I'm probably wrong... ^_^;)

Totobenki!

My favourite is "Gokiburi hoi!". I may hate gokiburi, but I like them doing
the gokiburi dance (the "beauty" version, the "kabuki-cho" version was too
masculine for my liking). ^_^

>	Does anyone know what the styles they did are called?(other than
>silly? ^_-)

Silly? SILLY? I'll have you know that was taken very seriously. ^_^;;;

--
| Michael Studte, 46 Hackbridge Way, Bayswater 6053, Australia|
|    PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974   |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs