Re: Will Hitoshi Buy A playstation?

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Peter Evans <peter@gol.com>
subject Re: Will Hitoshi Buy A playstation?
date Mon, 05 Feb 1996 23:46:51 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

	btw, I have no idea how many photo's of AI chan I took,
	I really think I took more of Inoue Kimono though!!

	Yesterday, I took 2 rolls of film, one of Iwata Mitsuo,
	one of Miyamu ^_^

	it started with the Chibiko Miyamu Man Show.

	the announcer (?? etsuko) said that to call Miyamu man
	we all had to shout "Mu!" (justified and ancient)

	Then she was attacked by ... Gokiburi man. "KSS no Shocker
	Ono!" (it wasnt, it was Iwata doing impressions)

	Iwata played "Gokiburi ichi-go!" and he had stolen the
	Furil dress! Miyamu man had to rescue it with the soryu
	asuka langley wedding super twirly punch!

	Iwata was very ecchi! (beyond even the wildest dreams of
	otaku) He was twirling all around with the Furil Dress
	and threatened to snip it to pieces just like the "AMG
	swimsuit!" ^_^

	Miyamu screamed.

	Then he threatened to peek up the skirt,

	she screamed even more and hit him ^_^!

	the announcer said that it was all right as Gokiburi 1-go
	bought the dress in Harajuku for 5000 yen. At which point,
	someone in the audience shouted "Yosh! Minna Katte ni iko!"
	^_^;;

	they showed a video of Mitsuo and Yuko skiing (he's good,
	she isnt) and so on. then had a radio show thing and a presents
	thing

	the prize was:

	Yuko to issho ni TWO SHOT SPAGETTI DATE! H.H

	The winner was fed spagetti made by Yuko *.*;

	after that, I dont remember. the OAV was cute, very like the
	first manga, after the event, I chatted with Mitsuo and Yuko

	Iwata is in a spagetti advert!

	It was the real Furil dress!

> CuSO4 writes:
> | On Sun, 4 Feb 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> | > P.S.  I have 5 LDs, no LD player; 1 MAC software, no MAC;
> | >  1 Windows software, no PC with Windows;
> | >  2 PC Engine games, no PC Engine; 1 Playstation game, no PS..
> I forgot to add: I have 3 Playdia games and no Playdia. (^_^;)
> | >  Lots of MDs.. but I finally have a MD player!

I have oh, 150~200 LDs I lost count. 1 LD, no mac, no mac software either.
not much windows software that doesnt work very well on NT (3.51 sucks
billiard balls)

> | That's pre-requsite of a Super Otaku HD.
> I ain't no otaku.

	1) He is literate.
	2) He is married.
	3) He has children.
	4) He doesnt live with his parents.
	5) Tarakokubiru - Not!

	Any 2 are grounds for automatic disqualification.

> Let's see, on the otaku questionnaire..
> 1) What do you use for visual stuff?
>    10 points)  ED Beta
>     5 points)  SVHS
>     5 points)  Hi8 with digital sound
>     0 points)  Hi8 without digital sound
>    -2 points)  8mm
>    -5 points)  VHS

	My second Hi8 is on its last legs,  I give it 2 months
	tops.

	so thats "5" points for me.

> 2) What do you use for audio stuff?
>     5 points)  DAT
>     0 points)  MD
>    -2 points)  cassette
>    -8 points)  8 track

	nothing.

> 3) What kind of anime do you watch?
>     2 points)  buy LD
>     1 points)  buy VHS
>     0 points)  rent videos and watch TV anime
>    -5 points)  watch fan subbed tapes

	total now 7. What about for "given sample tapes from the maker?

> 4) What game machine do you have?
>     5 points)  NEC FX
>     3 points)  PC Engine
>     3 points)  Playdia
>     2 points)  Playstation
>     2 points)  Sega Saturn
>     1 points)  3DO
>     0 points)  Megadrive
>    -5 points)  Super Famicom

	now 9 points. dont buy an FX, it makes billiard balls look tasty!

> 5) How do you listen to radio shows?
>     5 points)  stay up until 3 AM
>     2 points)  record it on ED Beta
>     1 points)  record it on Hi8 with digital sound
>     0 points)  record it on 8mm with economical tapes
>    -1 points)  copy from friends who record it
>    -5 points)  don't listen to radio because it's not subtitled

	still 9, though in reality, I dont listen to the radio because I am
	lazy.

> I scored 0 points.  So I'm not close to being an otaku.

	sessha wa do de gozaru ka?

	Peter
	----*

	btw, Tae = Sumi Shimamoto (aka Nausicaa)

--
"Otoko ha tsuyoku, Onna ha yasashiku ..." ^_u
Urara-Chan Fan Club - Founder member.      U \ Beh!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs