Re: CFC News letter issue 1

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: CFC News letter issue 1
date Mon, 5 Feb 1996 11:56:22 +1100 (EST)
> From: Michael Studte <mstudte@yarrow.wt.com.au>
> Subject: Re: CFC News letter issue 1

> At 17:12 96/02/03 +0900, you wrote:
> >| For those interested in cute anime and seiyuu, vol. 0 issue 1 is of CFC News

> >| is now available at http://www.wt.com.au/~mstudte/ for download. I've used
> >| .Z compression on this issue, I may use something else in future (.lzh may
> >| be more appropriate).
> >
> >I would like gzip. (^_^;)
>
> Well, gzip is at least backwards compatible with .Z... ^_^

  *shrug*
  Possibly have a second format in MSDOG (pkzip or self extracting?)
The .ps format was nice and easy to print out. ^_^

> >Content wise..  looks good.
>
> Thanks. ^_^ I tried to keep it somewhat brief, so that I will have some
> material left for the next issue.

  Where do I sign up?
  I give it a big "thumbs up" and a slightly silly grin from the cute
overload. (And a lot of strange questions from a workfriend who saw me
print that out.... ^_^)

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs