Re: Morning call service...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Morning call service...
date Sun, 4 Feb 1996 16:13:12 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Jeff Okamoto wrote:

> > Frankly, being woken by the former C-ko is a rather frightening thought. ^_^
>
> I guess you don't have Michie's Voice Collection CD-ROM then.  There's already
> a wake-up message in C-Ko's voice there.
>
> Something like: "Ohayou!  Okiro!  Okiro!  Nee....  Okinai to naichauuuuuu!!!!"
>
> Absolutely (hilarious/hideous)

Sounds a lot like Minako's wake-up message from the Sailor Moon S 3-DO
game!  I was thinking about incorporating that with my alarm clock that
plays tapes someday...

*Joe Petrow joepet@server.berkeley.edu***************************************
* "LOVE NEVER CHANGER"  Minako's T-shirt, Sailor Moon S Movie               *
* "Suki yo, atashi no spaceman!" Luna as Kaguya Hime, Sailor Moon S Movie   *
* "Do you want, do what you want, Candy Girl!" hitomi                       *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs