Re: Touma Yumi

to Seiyuu ML <seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Hiroyuki Hironaga <susanooh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
subject Re: Touma Yumi
date Wed, 5 Apr 1995 02:48:40 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 4 Apr 1995, ALBERT TANONE wrote:

>  -=> Quoting Stuart Stanfield to Albert Tanone <=-
>
>  SS> Does anybody have any more information on Touma Yumi who played Urd
>  SS> in "Aah! Megamisama"? So far I have one other anime series she was in
>  SS> -  Deedlit in "Record of Lodoss War".
>
> Urd = Deedlit? <CHOKE> Those two sounds sooo different! Hmmph, gotta check my
> brother's A!MG tape and my own Lodoss tape..

   Touma Yumi have done many unpredictable roles.  She also was the
 voice for little Belldandy in episode 5.  She did the voice for Rin-kun
 in Please Save My Earth also.  Look up Hitoshi's seiyuu database. I'm
 sure it's in there.

Hiro^2
Random quote:
「乾いた心には やさしさひとかけら」(c) 林原めぐみ
                                        in Bon voyage!
Hiroyuki Hironaga (広永博之) of University of Texas at Austin
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~susanooh/home.html (anime/manga homepage)
susanooh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu  /  Okonomi Studio's Translator
Arslan in IRC / Mustard Boy / "hen, hen, miiinnna hen!" /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs