Re: Touma Yumi

to SEIYUU@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Edward Seehwan Kwon <zgundam@umich.edu>
subject Re: Touma Yumi
date Tue, 4 Apr 1995 21:31:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 4 Apr 1995, ALBERT TANONE wrote:

>  -=> Quoting Stuart Stanfield to Albert Tanone <=-
>
>  SS> Does anybody have any more information on Touma Yumi who played Urd
>  SS> in "Aah! Megamisama"? So far I have one other anime series she was in
>  SS> -  Deedlit in "Record of Lodoss War".
>
> Urd = Deedlit? <CHOKE> Those two sounds sooo different! Hmmph, gotta check my
> brother's A!MG tape and my own Lodoss tape..

Good luck, as if you didn't already know, they are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT
voices.  That's the beauty of a good sieyuu however.  They can really
stretch the limits of their voices.
ex. Sakuma Rei :    Amano Kasumi <--------------->Shampoo :p

******************************************  Eddie Kwon  ****************
* She walks in beauty, like the night    *  email: zgundam@umich.edu   *
* Of cloudless climes and starry skies   *  ANIMANIA/GOKURAKU          *
* And all that's best of dark and bright *  Saiya-jin Prod./Neo-GOKURAKU
* Meet in her aspect and her eyes        *  Devotee of Belldandy       *
*                          -Byron        *  since 1993                 *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs