Re: cutes.. Iwao Junko

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Hiroyuki Hironaga <susanooh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
subject Re: cutes.. Iwao Junko
date Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:18:16 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Hiro^2 writes:
> | On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, Jeff Okamoto wrote:
> |
> | > Hmm, something of a one-track mind?
> |
> |   Iwao Junko is very cute.
> |   Mitsuishi Kotono is very cute.
> |   Kanai Mika is very cute.
>
> All my pictures of Kanai Mika turned out bad. (;_;)
>
> |   hey, don't blame me for the brain-washing... it's true! ^_^
>
> Tomorrow, I'll be saying, "Shiratori Yuri is cute!"

  hehe.. event tomorrow?

> |   I repeat this again, but.... Key is a MUST see ^_^
>
> I would like to..  but no rental versions around my house.

    kainasai!  It's the cheapest deal you can hope for!

      1st ep on VHS is 1,000yen!  all the following episodes are
 2,500yen on VHS.  All episodes are high-quality 25 minute OVAs.
 The first LD contains first, second and third episodes on one
 disk, and costs only 6,000yen!  This is a must.  The LD and VHS
 are the same price, if you add them on.

      2nd LD is 5,000yen for episodes 4,5
      3rd LD is 5,000yen for episodes 6,7

      and you get to hear Iwao Junko ^_^

> |    I want to see a VIDEO of bikini of:
> |
> |     Kanai Mika, Mitsuishi Kotono, Iwao Junko, Shiina Hekiru..
> |
> |   TALKING *^_^*   Mika-chan's voice is so cute, it would look
> |  a little odd in bikini ^^;
>
> I would rather have them dress as one of their characters.
> Wapiko, Usagi, Key, Hikaru. (^_^;;)

  hmm... Usagi's costume is way too flashy for a real person ^^;
 and NO FAKE YELLOW HAIR, PLEASE. ^_^;

> Now that I think about it..  wasn't Iwao Junko on every week
> at the end of Montana Jones?    I didn't save any of those videos,
> as I was disappointed that they switched from Kikuko's song to
> another song, but I think they showed live action videos of Iwao
> Junko on top of some background scenery..   Right now the ending
> image song is sung by Iwao Junko.  Very nice song.  "Shutter Chance..."
> Montana Jones will end next week.

  mitai...iya, kikitai.. ^_^

Hiro^2
Random quote:
「おぬしがいくらあがいてもわしには勝てぬのだよ」(c) 瞬
Hiroyuki Hironaga (広永博之) of University of Texas at Austin
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~susanooh/home.html (anime/manga homepage)
susanooh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu  /  Okonomi Studio's Translator
Arslan in IRC / Mustard Boy / "hen, hen, miiinnna hen!" /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs