Re: [event] Newtype 10th Anniversary Final Event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Hiroyuki Hironaga <susanooh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
subject Re: [event] Newtype 10th Anniversary Final Event
date Mon, 3 Apr 1995 04:42:54 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, Jeff Okamoto wrote:

> >   - Report version 0.7 by Hitoshi Doi, 1995.03.16
>
> Now why do you need version control for these things?
>
> > Shiina Hekiru was very cute.
> > Iwao Junko was very cute.
> > Iwao Junko was very cute.
> > Mitsuishi Kotono [...] looked very pretty.
>
> Hmm, something of a one-track mind?

  Iwao Junko is very cute.
  Mitsuishi Kotono is very cute.
  Kanai Mika is very cute.

  hey, don't blame me for the brain-washing... it's true! ^_^

  I repeat this again, but.... Key is a MUST see ^_^

> > In the April issue of Newtype there is a bikini picture of Mitsuishi Kotono.
>
> Ack!  I predict a run on *this* issue!

   I want to see a VIDEO of bikini of:

    Kanai Mika, Mitsuishi Kotono, Iwao Junko, Shiina Hekiru..

  TALKING *^_^*   Mika-chan's voice is so cute, it would look
 a little odd in bikini ^^;

Hiro^2
Random quote:
「あなた知ってた時間はね 加速してるの少しずつ」(c) 林原めぐみ
                                              in Until Strawberry Sharbet
Hiroyuki Hironaga (広永博之) of University of Texas at Austin
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~susanooh/home.html (anime/manga homepage)
susanooh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu  /  Okonomi Studio's Translator
Arslan in IRC / Mustard Boy / "hen, hen, miiinnna hen!" /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs