Re: [event] Newtype 10th Anni

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: [event] Newtype 10th Anni
date Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:11:33 +0200 (MET DST)
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

>albert.tanone@inferno.iquest.com (ALBERT TANONE) writes:
>|  -=> Quoting Hitoshi Doi to Albert Tanone <=-
>|
>|  HD> many displays of anime stuff in the Sony Building (in Ginza).  There
>|  HD> was even a corner where they gave away MDs which contained messages by
>|
>| What are MDs??
>
>mini disc, a recordable CD-like thing.
>
>I want a MD recorder, but they are still too expensive for me..
>(around 50000 yen)

Unless it's been _much_ more sucessfull in Japane than in the rest of the
world, a safer (better quality) and more widespread choice would be DAT.

Mata ne,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited