seiyuu ML message 3723

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
date Fri, 5 Jan 1996 14:04:40 -0600 (CST)
> From: Michael Studte <mstudte@yarrow.wt.com.au>
> Subject: Re: Cute anime stuff
>
> At 11:09 96/01/5 +0900, you wrote:
> >Kevin writes:
> >|    I was wondering if there's a cute mailing list.  You know, where you
> >| can talk about cute all day: cute seiyuu, cute anime, cute songs, etc.
> >| (IMHO, this would be an awesome ML.  ^o^)
> >
> >There are too many cute things..  so it's gotta be broken
> >up into cute subtopics. (^_^;)
>
> Speaking of cute, the first CFC (Cute Fan Consortium) Newsletter is halfway
> towards completion. This one is somewhat centered on Hummingbird... I've
> already included info on the final LD and CD, but if anyone wants to supply
> a review of Hummingbird 94, email it to me. This newsletter will be printed
> locally (first issue will just be 2-3 pages to gauge interest and feedback)
> and available as postscript via the net.

Keep me posted please on this newsletter.  If you really need to have
info on Hummingbird '94 (I'm assuming this is the Summer of '94 OVA),
then I can give you some.  If you can wait until mid January, I can have
the #1 HB fan write to you himself.  I'm sorry, but Yutaka *loves* HB.

--Kev

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited