Re: Cute anime stuff

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@yarrow.wt.com.au>
subject Re: Cute anime stuff
date Fri, 5 Jan 1996 22:01:37 +0800
At 12:43 96/01/4 -0800, you wrote:
>>    I finally got to see 801 T.T.S. yesterday.  The girls are really cute,
>> also.  Although, I can't imagine how all these "rejects" of the air force
>> can be so ridiculously cute.  And busty.  Really, really busty.  (^_^;;)
>
>	Can we say GAINAX? =P

Nowhere NEAR Gainax. Now, Evangelion, THAT is classic Gainax again. ^_^

Asuka is my favourite cute character (not to mention that her German isn't
half bad), but as for overall favourite character, it would have to be Rei.
She is just such a messed up young girl (that scene in episode 5 was pretty
shocking) that I feel very protective towards her. <sniff> ^_^

>>    Maps was also somewhat disappointing, but at least you have Kikko
>> playing Lipurain (or "Rain" as they say in the show).  It's not that
>> cute, but the idea behind spaceships shaped like women are is cool, in my
>> stupid opinion.
>
>	Disappointing in the cute department, yes, as for story, no.  I
>rather liked MAPS.  The opening song was nice and it just had a nice
>sci-fi feel that I haven't seen in a while.  Then again, I could be just
>sheltered. =P

I really liked Maps, but I've only seen the first two... I decided to save
up for the 95 trip when I could have bought #3... ^_^

--
| Michael Studte, 46 Hackbridge Way, Bayswater 6053, Australia|
|    PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974   |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs