Re: Cute anime stuff

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Cute anime stuff
date Fri, 5 Jan 1996 14:36:35 +1100 (EST)
> From: "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
> Subject: Cute anime stuff

>    I was wondering if there's a cute mailing list.  You know, where you
> can talk about cute all day: cute seiyuu, cute anime, cute songs, etc.
> (IMHO, this would be an awesome ML.  ^o^)

  Wai! Wai!
  Only in small doeses though. My performance at work would not look
good in my personel review...

> Assuming this is the cute ML, I will give my cute contribution for the day:
>    I forgot to mention that I got to see Galaxy Fraulein Yuna (Ginga
> Ojousama Densetsu Yuna) last month.  Yuna has cute girls galore.  In
> fact, it's impossible to just say "Oh, these are the bad guys" just from
> looking at the characters (like most anime).  They are all cute.  In
> fact, the character designs are more equal in cuteness than even Megami
> Paradise!  However, I like Mega Para hikari no megami more.

  I have never seen this series before and trying to find someone who
has it on video. Any help will be appreciated and the other person
could well make some money from me!!! ^_^

I have seen some garage kits for this series and promptly bought one
of Yuna because she was mind implodingly cute. Though the kit of
Shiori was exceptionally cute .... aaaaarrrrrggggghhh! My mind is
seizing up just thinking of the cutes!

  Need new OS! Need new OS! Reboot! <thunk!>
--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs